Flexible Shower Hose
- A flexible hose attaches to the shower head. It give you the freedom to hold the shower head handle in your hand and move the spray as needed.
- If a standard 5-foot hose is not long enough, try an extra-long, 8-foot shower hose to extend the shower head's reach.
Hand Shower Holder Bracket
When you need both hands, insert the base of the hand held shower head into its holder.
- The holder is a bracket that attaches to the shower pipe.
- It is also where you connect the shower hose for the water supply.
- Many hand held shower head holders include a pivot ball or other mechanism for adjusting the shower head's position.